he London Computing Education Research Symposium is an annual event held by the interdisciplinary Computing Education Research Centre at King’s College London (http://cerc.kcl.ac.uk). The first LCERS will be held on the 11th of June 2018 at King’s College London, Bush House.
This one-day computing education research symposium will enable the sharing of a range of innovative academic work in this broad field. The purpose of the conference is to bring together academics, researchers, students and teachers who are interested in computing education.
The theme for the first year of the conference is Computing for All with abstracts solicited under the following themes.
- Removing barriers to computing education
- Computing for all ages
- Motivation and interest in computing
- Equity and inclusion in computing
- Gender balance and computing
- Computing around the world
- Learning, teaching and assessment of programming
- Tools and techniques for teaching Computing
- Pedagogical approaches to making Computing accessible
- Implications of mandatory computing
Register for this symposium using this link: https://cerc.kcl.ac.uk/lcers/